ddddd ddddd

You think you're so much better!

Do you think it is better to kill nazis than black people? Nazis are human beeings too! Just kidding. Nazis are not human beeings, they are dogs which I intend to piss on if I ever meet one.

Vg trivia Vg trivia

HAHAH!

That was great,do more!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Perhaps soon i got time. Thanks for the comment

Awesome Dave [Pilot ] Awesome Dave [Pilot ]

AWESOME!

Wicked sick, dude! Best animation and style ever. I got a good laugh, please make more. If you don't I will send Awasome Dave to kill you. Damn, that wouldn't solve anything. ok, I'll send Awesome Dave to say "Please make more Awesome Dave" untill you make it.

"Worshippers Need Awesome Dave"
-Black And White worshippers.

Arkanoid Arkanoid

well...

well, it's been done a million times before, with lots more features and twists. You should add upgrades and downgrades which come out of a few random blocks. Then you should make it so that the ball bounces in it's own direction when it hits the thingy you control. Or, make it so that the angle is halfway controlled by where you hit on the control thingy and halfway of what the angle of the ball is. Also, I noticed a big bug. I died at 70% completion, and then I trid to start the game again. When I had completed 30% it sais I had won.

SuperBokey responds:

Thanks for the bug spotting!! I just fixed that ;)

Music-Box-2000(v.1.1) Music-Box-2000(v.1.1)

eyay!

This is just a ejay ripoff! but, you made it better than ejay. Then again, you didn't exactly use alot of time making this. Maybe ten minutes of choosing sounds? seriously, you could have atleast stopped the same type of sounds from beeing played at the same time, like if you press two loops it will sound like hell. This doesn't deserve 3.4! it deserves a 2

Canyon Glider Canyon Glider

Very good!

I like it. Not that much fun, but the rest was good.